Specialists in Community Connections
It is well documented that the key to good relocation outcomes depends greatly on the degree of welcome of the host community.
Work+Stay Settling In Support takes into consideration the needs of the whole community and understands that successful thriving communities are developed with a whole community approach that acknowledges its indigenous history and community strengths.
For those relocating:
- Our Work+Stay Settling In Program provides Individualised support beyond the move.
- Right fit matching for your employment, aspirations, interests and lifestyle.
- Connections into local services including, Schools, Childcare, Disability, Health and Recreation.
- Orientation guides, understand the past, present and emerging, nature of your new town.
- Opportunities to connect with others via fun local events and activities.
For host communities we offer:
- Step-by-step Welcome Readiness Process that builds on your communities’ strengths.
- Tailored services to fill crucial gaps in support available for newcomers in your town.
- Volunteer opportunities and Community Mentor Programs.
- Welcome events and activities coordination.
- Visibility and awareness of local businesses and community groups to newcomers.
For Regional Employers:
- Workplace consultations.
- Diversity and Inclusion training.
- Workplace mentor training and supervision.
- Real world planning assistance for a migrant workforce, based on lived experience.
Get in touch
Contact us to see how your community or workplace can be involved.
Learn more from our team about Work+Stay Settling In Support and how we support beyond the move.